DISCOVERY & STRATEGY PLANNING
What makes your organization tick? How do you want your company to be perceived? Before designing a website, or any other branding project, you need to start with a strategy and a plan. Skipping this crucial step is an exercise in futility that will yield disappointing results.
The More You Know...
...the better your strategy. We have a simple, proven process for getting to know you, your business, your competitors, and your industry. Below, we'll tell you how it works.
Planning Your Strategy & Implementing Your Vision
- Identity & Mission It all starts with a chat. At our offices or yours, or even over a Google Hangout, we sit down over a cup of coffee and listen to your story.
- Brand, Capabilities & Competition We discuss your brand and your competitors (in particular: what makes you special) and review all provided materials or decks.
- Brand & Propositions Analysis Together, we analyze your mission and vision, as well as your services, products, and capabilities.
- Keywords & Industry Research Then we discuss which keywords are relevant to your industry and how they will affect your content strategy (requires an SEO plan).
- Usability & Navigation Next, we set to work planning or optimizing your website navigation based on the latest usability standards that are aligned with your conversion goals.
- Goal Setting and Real Time Results Your goals will later be implemented in Google Analytics and our own marketing platform, ImageWorks Insights - your 24/7 window into how all your marketing, advertising, and branding activities are performing.